Trimet - Machine didnt give me all my change

I put in ($10) Ten dollars. Bought a ($2.50) Tso Dollar And Fifty Cent ticket and only got ($1.00)One dollar coin for change.

It kept rhe rest of change.

This happenned at Delta Park. Tonight.

EthicalBumblebee429
Review #1467703 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Trimet - Bus 37 Lake Oswego

Currently the Hazel RD stop for line 37 in Lake Oswego had some construction, so the bus driver completely passed the stop and went to the next one, a long way down the hill. Usually, I would understand the safety concern.

However, the driver was very rude while answering our questions of "what's going on?" Horrible customer service, very rude lady. Not sure if she didn't eat breakfast, is in a bad mood or what, but she was very very rude. Made it seem like the issue was our fault.

I believe it was bus nber 3644. Line 37 that left the lake Oswego Transit center @10:23 am on 1/15

Read
Review #1449108 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1449108.

Reckless trimet bus drivier

Driver reckless, shouldnt be on the road.

CreamyLadybird
Review #1376236 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Trimet - Issues

Your lift service is blocking our drive way we have one way in and one way out and they blocked it all the time there are drivers that pull in!! And ive been late due to this issue!!!

I live at 23710 NE Arata Rd. Wood Village and the passenger you guys pick up is across the parking lot from me. I had to wait 15 min to leave my drive way today and made me late due to your driver blocking the driveway and she said well we can't pull in which is BS because other drivers pull in.

We r having construction being done on Arata Rd so it's a one way out road on top of your drivers blocking our drive way which blocked traffic for others trying to go down Arata Rd. Hope to hear back from someone my number is 503-926-1218.

ZonkedJackRussel
Reason of review
Lift
Review #1342695 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Trimet Customer Service